CyberLink PhotoDirector supplies you with some custom adjustment presets that you can use on your photos. On the Presets tab, these default adjustment presets are available in the Default Presets section.
- Click on . CyberLink PhotoDirector launches DirectorZone in your default web browser.
- You must first sign in to DirectorZone to download templates. If you don’t have an account, click the Sign up link at the top of the page to get one for free.
- Select the PhotoDirector tab to display all the available adjustment presets you can download.
- Find a preset you want to download, and then click the Download link underneath it.
- Click Download again.
- Save the template to your computer. Find the location on your computer where you saved the preset .pdadj file, and then double-click on it to install it in the Presets window.