CyberLink PhotoDirector lets you print out photos in a variety of sizes, and even with multiple photos on a single page.
To print out your photos, do this:
- In the photo browser panel, select the photos you want to print out.
- In the File menu, select Print Selected Photos.
- In the Photo Print window, set the print options as follows:
- Layout: select the desired layout for your printed photos.
- Printer: select the printer you want to print the photos out on. Click to set up the printer, if required.
- Fit: select how you want the photos to fit into the printing space.
- No. of copies: enter the number of copies you want to print out.
- Click on Print. CyberLink PhotoDirector prints out the selected photos.