You can produce your photo slideshows and export them as video files in the H.264 AVC, MPEG-4, or WMV format. You can also share the resulting video on YouTube.
To produce a slideshow, do this:
- Click the Produce button.
- Specify the Output folder, or the location where the produced video file is saved.
- Select the video output format (H.264 AVC, MPEG-4, WMV) by selecting the corresponding button.
- Select the video file Profile you want to use from the drop-down.
- If required, set the Audio format for the audio in the outputted video file.
- Click Produce to begin. CyberLink PhotoDirector proceeds to produce and create the slideshow video file.
- Click OK when production is complete.